Introduction to the characteristics of digital printing
Since digital printing does not require the complicated processes of traditional offset printing, it only needs to be sent from the computer to the printing machine to produce the finished product. Therefore, urgent printing, variable printing, and on-demand printing are unattainable by traditional printing. Therefore, the digital printing industry really caters to the ever-changing demand for rapid printing of commercial prints, and the development speed is quite fast, and the development space is very large.
1. Digital printing is an all-digital information transmission, eliminating the need for in-machine versions of film and printing plates.
2. The information of digital prints is 100% variable.
3. Digital printing is the process of directly converting digital information into printed matter using a digital printing system. The digital manuscript can be a digital file processed by the digital prepress system, or it can be sourced from the network or digital media.
4. Digital printing can realize print output anytime, anywhere, remotely, without time and space restrictions.
5. The value of digital printing comes from the service provided to the customer, rather than the inherent cost of the manufacturer. According to the imaging mechanism, digital printing is divided into electrostatic imaging, inkjet imaging, electrocoagulation imaging, thermal transfer imaging, and magnetic recording imaging. Digital printers using electrostatic imaging and inkjet imaging are the mainstream in the market.