FXD Narrow-web Double-sided Flexo Cold Foil Series
For Shrink-sleeve Labels or Regular Labels with Double-sided metallic effect or Reversed Printing Application.
Main Properties• Double-side effect with the same high metallic gloss and brightness from both sides.
• Can meet the shrinkage rate of shrink-sleeves labels.
• Good release property and good for high speed stamping.
• Excellent transfer performance, suitable for applications with both fine details and solid areas.
• Good adhesion to various substrates like coated paper, PE, PP, PET etc.
• Excellent overprintability with strong ink adhesion.
Regular labels, shrink-sleeves labels, in-mold labels (IML) and plastic tubes material in roll, especially good for shrink-sleeves labels, transparent labels.
• Flexo press: Mark Andy, Omet, Nilpeter, Gallus, Gidue/Bobst, Weigang, ETI, Dowell, etc.
• Letterpress/rotary press: Labelman, Taiyo, Label Long, Label Source, etc.
• Offset press: Weigang, Zonten, Wanjie, etc.
Regular label stock like PE, PP, PET, synthetic paper, pearl film, plastic tubes material in roll like PE roll, ect, IML labels material, and shrink-sleeves label stock like PETG, especially good for transparent label and shrink-sleeves label. Non-absorbent paper.
Shades AvailableSilver and gold.
Transport and Storage• Please use the product within one year from ship on board date.
• Keep the product in its original package and keep away from high temperature, high humidity or sunlight exposure.
• Highest temperature for storage is 35℃.
•. Highest temperature for transport is 50℃.
• Jumbo rolls should be suspended horizontally and avoid direct contact with the ground or other items.