PP Series General Purpose Hot Stamping Foil
For General Purpose Graphic Printing Applications.
Main Properties• General purpose hot foil, versatile for various graphic substrates, good stampability and adhesion.
• High metallic gloss.
• Low stamping temperature and good for high-speed stamping.
• Good heat resistance with wide stamping temperature range.
• Good transferring performance, suitable for stamping both fine details and medium areas. High definition and sharp edge without bubbles and flakes.
• Good anti-scratch and rub resistance property.
• ROHS, REACH and VOC approved.
ApplicationsLabels, cigarette packagings, regular packagings like cosmetic cartons, candy packagings, wine boxes, greeting cards, tubes, advertising materials and other graphic materials.
Flat-bed and up-and-down press, cylinder, and rotary machines.
Plain paper, printed paper, coated paper, plastic label and OPP laminates, paper with some UV varnishes.
• 110-150℃ on flat-bed and up-and-down machines.
• 120-160℃ on cylinder machines.
• 160-205℃ on rotary machines.
Shades AvailableSilver/gold, matte silver/gold, and other colours are available.
Transport and Storage• Please use the product within one year from ship on board date.
• Keep the product in its original package and keep away from high temperature, high humidity or sunlight exposure.
• Highest temperature for storage is 35℃.
• Highest temperature for transport is 50℃.
• Jumbo rolls should be suspended horizontally and avoid direct contact with the ground or other items.