Metallic PD+ Series
For Rough Paper
Main Properties• Specially design for stamping substrates with rough surface, versatile for various substrates, good coverage and adhesion.
• High metallic gloss.
• Low stamping temperature and good for high-speed stamping.
• Good heat resistance with wide stamping temperature range.
• Good transferring performance, suitable for stamping both medium and board areas without bubbles and flakes.
• Good anti-scratch and rub resistance property.
• ROHS，REACH and VOC approved.
ApplicationLabels especially wine labels, cigarette packaging，regular packaging like cosmetic cartons, candy packaging, wine boxes, greeting cards, tubes, advertising material and other graphic materials.
Flat-bed and up-and-down press, cylinder, and rotary machines.
Textured rough papers, dry papers and dry labels, embossed papers, coated paper, pritned paper, OPP laminates.
• 115-150℃ on flat-bed and up-and-down machines.
• 135-170℃ on cylinder machines.
• 170-220℃ on rotary machines.
Gold/Matte Gold, Silver/Matte Silver and other colors are available.
Transport and Storage• Please use the product within one year from ship on board date.
• Keep the product in its original package and keep away from high temperature, high humidity or sunlight exposure.
• Highest temperature for storage is 35℃.
• Highest temperature for transport is 50℃.
• Jumbo rolls should be suspended horizontally and avoid direct contact with the ground or other items.