PD+ Series Hot Stamping Foil for Rough Paper
For Graphic Printing with Stamping on Rough Paper Applications.
Main Properties• Specially designed for stamping substrates with rough surface, versatile for various substrates, good coverage and adhesion.
• High metallic gloss.
• Low stamping temperature and good for high-speed stamping.
• Good heat resistance with wide stamping temperature range.
• Good transferring performance, suitable for stamping both medium and board areas without bubbles and flakes.
• Good anti-scratch and rub resistance property.
• ROHS，REACH and VOC approved.
ApplicationLabels especially wine labels, cigarette packaging, regular packaging like cosmetic cartons, candy packaging, wine boxes, greeting cards, tubes, advertising material and other graphic materials.
Flat-bed and up-and-down press, cylinder, and rotary machines.
Textured rough paper, dry papers and dry labels, embossed papers, coated paper, printed paper, OPP laminates.
• 115-150℃ on flat-bed and up-and-down machines.
• 135-170℃ on cylinder machines.
• 170-220℃ on rotary machines.
Shades AvailableSilver/gold, matte silver/gold, and other colours are available.
Hot Stamping Foil
Transport and Storage• Please use the product within one year from ship on board date.
• Keep the product in its original package and keep away from high temperature, high humidity or sunlight exposure.
• Highest temperature for storage is 35℃.
• Highest temperature for transport is 50℃.
• Jumbo rolls should be suspended horizontally and avoid direct contact with the ground or other items.