BD Series Overprintable Hot stamping Foil
For Overprintable Graphic Printing Application
Main Properties• Overprintable hot foil, versatile for various graphic substrates, good stampability and adhesion.
• Excellent overprintability with both of conventional and UV inks.
• High metallic gloss.
• Low stamping temperature and good for high-speed stamping.
• Good heat resistance with wide stamping temperature range.
• Good transferring performance, suitable for stamping both medium and broad area.
• Good anti-scratch and rub resistance property.
• ROHS，REACH and VOC approved.
Labels, cigarette packaging, regular packaging like cosmetic cartons, candy packaging, wine boxes, greeting cards, tubes, advertising material and other graphic materials.
Flat-bed and up-and-down press, cylinder, and rotary machines.
Plain papers, printed papers, coated paper, , plastic labels and OPP laminates，papers with some UV varnishes.
• 115-150℃ on flat-bed and up-and-down machines.
• 135-170℃ on cylinder machines.
• 170-220℃ on rotary machines.
Shades AvailableSilver and gold.
Transport and Storage• Please use the product within one year from ship on board date.
• Keep the product in its original package and keep away from high temperature, high humidity or sunlight exposure.
• Highest temperature for storage is 35℃.
• Highest temperature for transport is 50℃.
• Jumbo rolls should be suspended horizontally and avoid direct contact with the ground or other items.