PT Series Hot Stamping Foil For Tobacco Packaging
For Tobacco Packaging with Foil Stamping Applications.
- Hot foil designed for tobacco package, versatile for various graphic substrates with good stampability and adhesion.
- High metallic gloss.
- Low stamping temperature and good for high-speed stamping.
- Good heat resistance with wide stamping temperature range.
- Good transferring performance, suitable for stamping both fine details and medium areas. High definition and sharp edge without bubbles and flakes.
Plain paper, coated paper, metallized paper, OPP laminates，PET film, printed paper and papers with some UV varnishes.
Stamping Temperatures on different machines
- 110-150℃ on flat-bed and up-and-down machines.
- 135-170℃ on cylinder machines.
- 170-220℃ on rotary machines.
ROHS，REACH and VOC approved.
Transport and Storage• Please use the product within one year from ship on board date.
• Keep the product in its original package and keep away from high temperature, high humidity or sunlight exposure.
• Highest temperature for storage is 35℃.
• Highest temperature for transport is 50℃.
• Jumbo rolls should be suspended horizontally and avoid direct contact with the ground or other items.