OSC Offset Sheet-fed Cold Foil Series
For Sheet-fed Packaging
Main Properties• Specially design for both conventional and UV applications.
• High metallic gloss.
• Smooth release and good for high speed stamping
• Excellent transferring quality, good for stamping with fine details, halftone and board area, a good solution to the problems like missing in the fine detail, cracks in the board area, pinholes, ect.
• Good adhesion to various substrates.
• Excellent overprintability with strong ink adhesion.
• ROHS，REACH, VOC approved.
Regular packages, tobacco package, greeting cards, books, etc.
Heidelberg, Man Roland, Komori, KBA, and any other offset press with extra in-line cold foiling systems, including but not limited to Eagle System, Vinfoil, Compact Foiler, Foiltone, Masterwork, Yoco, Magnolia, ect.
A wide range of coated paper/ folding carton and plastic materials (PE, PP, PET), printed paper, and other substrates with non-absorbent surfaces
• UV application: Zeller & Gmelin UVALUX U0830 (for gold foil）and U0831(for silver foil)，INXCure UV Cold Foil Adhseive HT 1409286, etc.
• Conventional application: Zeller & Gmelin O0830 (for gold foil）and O0831(for silver foil), INX OSF Cold Foil Adhesive 1511283, etc.
Other adhesive for sheet-fed offset cold foil application is also applicable and previous tests are needed.
Gold/Matte Gold, Silver/Matte Silver and other colors are available.
Transport and Storage• Please use the product within one year from ship on board date.
• Keep the product in its original package and keep away from high temperature, high humidity or sunlight exposure.
• Highest temperature for storage is 35℃.
• Highest temperature for transport is 50℃.
• Jumbo rolls should be suspended horizontally and avoid direct contact with the ground or other items.