POPT Series Holographic Hot Stamping Foils
For General Purpose Graphic Printing Applications.
Main Properties• Cost-effective edition of POP holographic hot stamping foil series.
• Versatile for various graphic substrates, good stampability and adhesion.
• High metallic gloss and excellent holographic effect.
• Low stamping temperature and good for high-speed stamping.
• Good heat resistance with wide stamping temperature range.
• Good transferring performance, suitable for stamping both fine details and medium areas. High definition and sharp edge without bubbles and flakes.
• Good anti-scratch and rub resistance property.
• Available for more than 40 patterns as well as customized design, including registered lens, 3D embossing patterns.
• Can be silver, gold and transparent based.
• ROHS，REACH and VOC approved.
ApplicationLabels, cigarette packaging, regular packaging like cosmetic cartons, candy packaging, wine boxes, greeting cards, tubes, advertising material and other graphic materials.
Flat-bed and up-and-down press, cylinder, and rotary machines.
Plain paper, printed paper, coated paper , plastic label and OPP laminates，paper with some UV varnishes.
• 110-150℃ on flat-bed and up-and-down machines.
• 120-160℃ on cylinder machines.
• 160-205℃ on rotary machines.
Shades AvailableSilver, gold and transparent based.
Transport and Storage• Please use the product within one year from ship on board date.
• Keep the product in its original package and keep away from high temperature, high humidity or sunlight exposure.
• Highest temperature for storage is 35℃.
• Highest temperature for transport is 50℃.
• Jumbo rolls should be suspended horizontally and avoid direct contact with the ground or other items.