How to choose imported stamping foil products?
The following briefly introduces how to choose imported stamping foil products.
1. First understand the substrate of the product. The substrate that needs bronzing determines the series of stamping foil. Commonly used plastic substrates that require hot stamping are: ABS, PP, PE, PVC (soft and hard), PC, PS, PU, TPR, TPU, steel, nylon, bakelite, etc.; in addition, there are paper (which is divided into Coated paper, plain paper, coated paper, etc.), wood (whether painted or log), leather, clothing printing, etc.
2. The difference between using hot stamping process and using hot plate. Flat ironing and piping hot; according to the different hot plates used, there are metal plates and rubber plates.
3. The size of the bronzing area. Mainly due to the different elasticity of the release layer of the stamping foil, the size of the bronzing area is also very important for the selection of stamping foil. Generally, the stamping foil can be divided into fine print bronzing, small and medium area color blocks, large area color blocks, and full area bronzing. Wait
4. The hot stamping speed is different. Whether to use a fully automatic high-speed machine (the high-speed machine here is not the usual so-called pneumatic automatic, pneumatic automatic is actually a semi-automatic machine), semi-automatic machine, manual machine, etc. hot stamping.
5. The choice of brightness and color. Only after the above 6 conditions are met, the brightness and color of the stamping foil are finally selected. Generally speaking, the brightness of anodized aluminum is higher than that of powder foil, and the brightness of anodized chromium is higher than that of anodized aluminum. The brightness of hot stamping paper with high thickness is better than that of hot stamping paper with low thickness.
6. Hot stamping requirements. Whether it is necessary to print after hot stamping (including machine printing, oil spraying, etc.).
7. Products used indoors or products used outdoors. The hot stamping of indoor products such as cosmetics is also very demanding.